Directly support university priorities on student success and student experience.
Strategic Approach Heading link
- Provide equitable access to digital platforms and online learning
- Develop modern digital platforms focused on better experiences by bringing together various student systems
- Expand student employment opportunities in all functional areas
- Develop technology internship/co-op programs supporting student job training in partnership with Career Services and other direct student services units
- Better prepare student employees for careers by enhancing the student employment experience through job placement tracking and engagement with former student employees
- Become a flagship campus for Information and Communications Technology (ICT) Accessibility to recruit diverse students, faculty, and staff with disabilities and promote inclusiveness