Administrative IT Services (AITS)
AITS is the IT unit responsible for enterprise-wide information technology solutions and services in support of the administrative processes of the University of Illinois System (UIC, UIUC and UIS). AITS has 8 departments that support U of I of Systems such as Banner, human resources, student registration, financial management, enterprise-wide services, and more.
Email & Phone Support
Available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- AITS Service Desk (UIC): 312-996-4806
- AITS Service Desk (UIUC): 217-333-3102
The AITS Service Desk is the single point of contact for technical questions about administrative systems and applications such as Banner, HR Front End, Decision Support, Two-Factor Authentication, and all services listed on apps.uillinois.edu. The Service Desk can perform desktop troubleshooting and, if needed, escalate customers to appropriate campus or departmental resources for higher level support.
- Selection, implementation, and maintenance support for the packaged and self-developed applications at the University of Illinois
- Creating and maintaining internal and external interfaces for University enterprise applications
- Data management for University enterprise applications
- Data center services, including disaster recovery, for hosted University applications. Includes two data centers, over 500 servers, 200 TB of data
- 24/7 Service Desk and Operations support for University enterprise applications
- Facilitating University desktop and enterprise applications training with internal and external service providers
- Collaborating with campus-based computing organizations on policies and standards that optimize and secure University information technology resources