Marketing Admin Associate
Under the supervision of full-time Technology Solutions staff, the marketing admin associate will provide administrative and marketing support for the Client Experience Marketing team.
- Job Duties
- Assist with data entry and content management support, including entry, verification, organization, cleanup, and transferring of data
- Work closely with the marketing team to manage communication efforts; enter content to webtools, perform testing, and schedule communications
- Provide administrative support of web-based catalogs, web pages, knowledge base articles and service management platform.
- Assist with market research projects, environmental scans, competitive profiling, and comment coding
- Performs related duties as assigned
- Basic Qualifications:
- Majoring preferably Business, Marketing, Communications or related major
- Sophomore to Junior standing
- Be registered for at least 6 credit hours.
- Be in good academic standing.
- Be able to work at least 10 hours per week between the hours of 8:00 AM - 6:00 PM, with a minimum of 2 consecutive hours per day.
- Knowledge of the structure and content of the English language including the meaning and spelling of words, rules of composition, and grammar.
- Excellent communication, writing, and organization skills.
- Computer Skills
- Ability to multitask, support multiple projects and work in a fast-paced environment and meet deadlines
- Experience with WordPress, HTML or website content management a plus
To be considered for this role, please complete the online application by Friday, April 2, 2021: https://go.uic.edu/TS-SD-Hiring