Formerly known as "C-Stop"
Get support from one of our knowledgeable consultants for help with Accounts/Passwords, UIC-WiFi, Personal Device Maintenance, Duo 2-Factor Authentication (2FA), software installations, and other university technology services.
- Walk-in support is scheduled to resume on Monday, January 24, 2022.
- To schedule a virtual appointment for support with the Helpdesk team, visit go.uic.edu/it-helpdesk
- Tech Support (by appointment only)
Talk with one of our knowledgeable consultants for help with:
- UIC Wireless Network
- Personal Device Maintenance
- Duo 2-Factor Authentication (2FA)
- WebStore software installations
- Technology Solutions services
- Short-Term Equipment Lending (currently unavailable)
Short-term loans of various equipment to support the academic needs of students.
Spring Schedule Starting January 24, 2021
|Monday||09:00am – 05:00pm|
|Tuesday||09:00am – 05:00pm|
|Wednesday||09:00am – 05:00pm|
|Thursday||09:00am – 05:00pm|
|Friday||09:00am – 05:00pm|
To schedule an appointment with the Helpdesk team, visit go.uic.edu/it-helpdesk
- Select service:
- Duo 2FA, Wifi, Printing or VPN assistance (25 min)
- Virus Removal or Software Installation (55 min)
- Select date on Calendar.
- Select an available time.
Complete the details on the form and select “Book” to book the appointment. You will receive a confirmation and meeting details to the email provided.