March is Women’s History Month!
March 8th is International Women's Day; and in the US, and some other countries, the entire month of March is dedicated to Women’s History. This celebration highlights the contributions of women to events in history and society. In March, let us recognize, celebrate and applaud the social, economic, cultural, and political achievements of women!
Quote Heading link
There is no limit to what we, as women, can accomplish.
Celebrating Women Heading link
This month, we honor women inside and outside of the workplace! We’ll explore gender bias, its impact, and how to support & empower women at work. Challenge yourself to complete a LinkedIn Learning course or two this month!
- Fighting Gender Bias at Work (14 min)
- Women Transforming Tech: Building Your Brand (14 min)
- Executive Presence: Tips for Women (36m)
- Inclusive Female Leadership (40 min)
- Diversity, Inclusion, and Belonging for All (47 min)
- Success Strategies for Women in the Workplace (53 min)
- Strategies for Female Empowerment (1h 4m)
- Leadership Strategies for Women (1h 6m)
Visit it.uic.edu/linkedinlearning and log in using your NetID and password.