Influence the future of Technology at UIC! Participate in the 2023 Educause Students and Technology Survey
We invite UIC undergrads to participate in the survey and enter for a chance to win a gift card to UIC Bookstore!
Technology Solutions strives to serve our academic community with excellent client experience and innovation in IT for higher education. Anonymous surveys are one of the ways we gather valuable insights on the use of technology at UIC, the student experience, and any IT-related challenges faced by our academic community.
This year, we are collaborating with EDUCAUSE - the largest national community of technology and academic leaders advancing higher education through the use of IT - to conduct the 2023 Survey on the undergraduate student experience with technology in higher education.
Quote Heading link
Influence the future of UIC technology services including printing, computer labs, WiFi and more by completing the 2023 EDUCAUSE Student Survey.
Why students should participate in the 2023 EDUCAUSE Survey Heading link
- Shape the Future: Your feedback will play a vital role in shaping our technology services, ensuring they align with your needs and aspirations.
- Improve Your Experience: By sharing challenges and suggestions, you will contribute to a more seamless experience with academic technology.
- Enhance Learning & Research: Help identify opportunities to provide better tools, resources, and support systems that facilitate academic success.
- Win Exciting Prizes: As a token of our appreciation, we will be randomly selecting lucky respondents to win one of several gift cards to the UIC Bookstore! Read on for instructions on how to enter the drawing.
About the Educause Students and Technology Survey Heading link
- This survey asks questions about your experiences with and attitudes toward technology as a college student. It will help us understand your academic experiences with technology and how to use technology more effectively to benefit students.
- There are no right or wrong answers. We would just like you to answer as honestly as you can. Participation in the survey is completely voluntary. You can choose to exit the survey at any point. Your responses will remain confidential. Required questions are indicated with an asterisk (*).
This survey is expected to take about 15 minutes to complete and can be taken on your mobile phone. For the best survey response experience, it is recommended to use a desktop or laptop computer.
Participate in the Survey & Enter for a Chance to Win Prizes! Heading link
- The 2023 Educause Student and Technology Survey is open from Monday, September 18 at 8:00 a.m. and will close Friday, October 20, 2023, at 5:00 p.m.
- The survey is open to UIC undergrad students. Participants must complete the survey once.
- With proof of participation, students will be entered for a chance to win one of 5 $100 gift certificate to the UIC Bookstore.