Research and Survey Platform
Qualtrics Research Core is a web-based survey platform for creating, publishing, and analyzing survey data available to support teaching and academic research. The Qualtrics survey platform is highly customizable and offers advanced questions and the ability to collaborate with others.
As of August 2020, UIC Qualtrics requires 2-Factor Authentication (2FA) to access. To learn about Duo 2FA, visit: go.uic.edu/2FA
Shortcuts Heading link
How access your UIC Qualtrics Account Heading link
UIC Qualtrics requires 2-Factor Authentication (2FA) to access. Students should set up and enroll in Duo 2FA before accessing Qualtrics. To learn about Duo 2FA, visit: go.uic.edu/2FA
UIC students, faculty, and staff can use their UIC NetID and password to create an account and login into the UIC Qualtrics portal.
- Navigate to UIC Qualtrics at http://uic.qualtrics.com.
- NOTE: Be sure to go to http://uic.qualtrics.com and not http://qualtrics.com in order to properly create a fully-licensed UIC account.
- First-time users will see two options. Select “No, I don’t have a preexisting account here.”
- You will then see a message that reads “Your user was created successfully.”
- Click “Sign In”.
Qualtrics FAQs Heading link
- How do I access UIC Qualtrics?
- How do I contact Technology Solutions or Qualtrics Support to request help with Qualtrics?
Visit the UIC Help Center Knowledge Base to find these Qualtrics answers and more.