Blackboard Learn is the centrally-supported learning management system used by faculty and students at UIC.
To access UIC Blackboard go to uic.blackboard.com and login using your UIC NetID and password.
- Use Chrome, Safari or Firefox browser for the best Blackboard Learn experience. Internet Explorer and Edge should be avoided.
- Enabling cookies is recommended to ensure Blackboard third-party integrations function properly.
- The Blackboard smartphone app is available for students to receive mobile updates, participate in course-related activities, and view grades.
- The offline content feature provides continuous access to course content regardless of your internet connection.
- While you have an internet connection, download some content that you want to view when you’re offline.
- You can download available content for an entire course or just specific items. Auto-sync ensures your downloads are updated the next time you’re online.
- Update your preferred first name and pronouns in Blackboard. Learn more: go.uic.edu/preferred-name.
Visit the UIC Help Center Knowledge Base to find these Blackboard answers and more.
- Which browsers are most compatible with Blackboard Learn?
- How do I enable cookies on my (Internet Explorer, Firefox, Chrome, Edge) browser?
- What is the Blackboard Learn discussion board?
- Where can I find Blackboard help for faculty and students?
- How do I get help with Blackboard?
- What accessibility features does Blackboard offer?
- I don’t see my courses in Blackboard, can you help?
- How do I check my grades in Blackboard?