Blackboard Learn is the centrally-supported learning management system used by faculty and students at UIC.
To access UIC Blackboard go to uic.blackboard.com and login using your UIC NetID and password.
- Use Chrome, Safari or Firefox browser for the best Blackboard Learn experience. Internet Explorer and Edge should be avoided.
- The Blackboard smartphone app is available for students to receive mobile updates, participate in course-related activities, and view grades.
- The offline content feature provides continuous access to course content regardless of your internet connection.
- While you have an internet connection, download some content that you want to view when you’re offline.
- You can download available content for an entire course or just specific items. Auto-sync ensures your downloads are updated the next time you’re online.