UIC faculty and staff have access to Adobe software. Adobe Creative Cloud provides access to the entire collection of creative tools for your desktop, like Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign, and Adobe Premiere Pro. With Adobe Sign, staff can send documents digitally and request signatures, initials, and other information on electronic documents.
Abode Creative Cloud for Staff
- University of Illinois Employees may install popular Adobe Create Cloud applications on University and personal computers. No purchase is necessary. Student employees are not included in this offer.
- Your Adobe Creative Cloud Enterprise account will allow you to be signed in and use the Adobe apps on up to two computers at a time.
To begin installing Adobe applications on your computer:
- Browse to www.adobe.com.
- Choose sign-in in the upper right corner.
- Select Sign in with an Enterprise ID
- Enter your UIC email address. You will be redirected to the UIC authentication page.
- Log in using your NetID and password.