Linkedin Learning – Summer of Learning
Use this summer to polish up your skills or even learn some new ones. LinkedIn Learning has courses that can help you gain a new skill, sharpen up those soft skills, or help you prepare for the Fall term. It's as easy as 1, 2, 3!
1.) Log in to your LinkedIn Learning account
2.) Create your #SummerOfLearning Collection
3.) Add courses you want to focus on and start learning!
Here are some suggested LinkedIn Learning courses to get started:
Tips for Staying Motivated
- Set a weekly goal – Set a goal to dedicate to taking an online LinkedIn Learning course. Be specific, i.e. “Tuesdays at 7pm I will spend 45 minutes on a LinkedIn Learning Course.”
- Focus on relevant classes – There are over 10,000 classes available and selecting which courses to take can be overwhelming, Hone in on the skills and classes relevant to your courses, goals and major and focus on those.
- Make it fun – Pick classes that you are interested in and topics you are passionate about.
- Use LinkedIn Learning built-in tools – Stay on track and organized using:
- Learning Lists – Under the My Learning tab, create a learning list and add courses you want to take. You can create a list by topic, subject, software.
- Weekly Goal – Use the Weekly Goal tool and set a time to dedicate to watching classes.
- Download the LinkedIn Learning App – Taking a road trip? Have some time to kill? Download the LinkedIn Learning app and learn on the go.
- Learn with friends – Use Google Meet to have a LinkedIn Learning weekly learning session with friends or classmates. Share your screen and watch the course together. Pause throughout and engage in conversation or hands-on practice. This can help you hold each other accountable, stay motivated, retain information and be consistent.
Pressed For Time?
Download videos on your LinkedIn Learning mobile app to watch videos while working out, taking a break or killing time.
Share Your Story
Found a LinkedIn Learning course valuable? Did you learn a new skill or find a course really useful to your learning experience? We would love to hear your story! Please share your experience with email@example.com.