Instructor Training for LockDown Browser & Respondus Monitor – hosted by Respondus
March 5, 2021
2:00 PM - 3:00 PM
Chicago, IL 60612
CalendarDownload iCal File
This webinar is hosted by UIC Partner, Respondus.
This comprehensive training webinar is intended for instructors who plan to use LockDown Browser and/or Respondus Monitor with online exams. LockDown Browser is a custom browser that prevents digital cheating during an online exam. Respondus Monitor is a companion product for LockDown Browser that deters cheating when students take online exams in non- proctored environments. Students use their own computers with a standard webcam to record assessment sessions.
The training will cover:
- How to use LockDown Browser to prevent digital cheating in proctored testing environments
- How to use Respondus Monitor in non-proctored environments, to protect exam integrity and confirm student identity
- The student perspective using each application
- Efficient review of the assessment data collected, including the Review Priority system, timeline, and milestone features
- Best practices and tips for success with both applications
All attendees will receive a link to a recording after the session.
Feb 18, 2021
Feb 18, 2021