January 26, 2023
3:00 PM - 4:30 PM America/Chicago
CalendarDownload iCal File
This course will cover the basics of using UIC’s supercomputing systems, from logging-in to job creation and submission. Both those interested in learning about our services and those who want to use our resources more efficiently are encouraged to attend.
- Understanding supercomputing concepts in plain English
- Know the hardware and software resources available at UIC’s ACER facility
- How to request resources
- Become familiar with our various storage systems and offerings
- Learn the basics of linux and batch processing
- Discover the OnDemand web portal and its capabilities for your research
Click here to Register. Registration will close on Jan 19, 2022.
Jan 1, 2023
Jan 10, 2023